What I'm Reading Now

So, want to know what a Teen Services Librarian is reading? You've come to the right spot. Check out what Alissa has been reading and see what her opinions are on the books she's read. Have you read one of these titles? Post a comment and let others know what you think.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls)

From the outside the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women appears to be a boarding school for rich and snotty young women. The school, however, is actually a training school for future spies. Cammie is a Gallagher legacy and the daughter of the school's headmistress. By her sophomore year, she is already fluent in fourteen languages and knows how to kill a man seven different ways and is starting her first covert operations course. Cassie's Gallagher education, however, has not prepared her for one thing- falling for a regular boy who thinks that she is a regular girl. With the help of her friends, Cassie begins her own covert op to learn more about Josh and keep him from discovering the truth about her. A fun and engaging read that combines elements of chick lit, action adventure, and romance stories. A fun and unique plot with snappy dialogue and humorous situations will keep readers engaged to the end and anxiously awaiting the sequel.

1 Comments:

Blogger gaelwriter said...

Great concept for a YA novel; I love the idea of the writer taking such an outlandish theme and running with it.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home