What I'm Reading Now

So, want to know what a Teen Services Librarian is reading? You've come to the right spot. Check out what Alissa has been reading and see what her opinions are on the books she's read. Have you read one of these titles? Post a comment and let others know what you think.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 16, 2009

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Since I reviewed this book for VOYA, I'm not allowed to post my review. However, this was one of my favorite books this year, and I can't wait to read the sequels. If you love gothic horror/fantasies, pick this book up!

In honor of Halloween, Michelle Zink is having a contest where she is giving away some great swag, check it out! http://michellezinkbooks.wordpress.com/2009/10/15/horrifically-good-swagggggg

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma (the Expat) said...

Hi, my name is Emma Kinna and I've just gotten my first YA novel published. I was wondering if there was a way I might contact you about sending a copy or summary of my book to you for review candidacy? It's called A House Afire and will be released in February. Please feel free to email me at ami_manenk@yahoo.com if you have any interest in the matter. Thank you for the blog!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home